I am... :)

I am cold…

Yet I am warm…

I am lost...

But yet not bewildered…

What am I…?

I don’t know…

Yet I know I am…

I was lonely…

And now I have a companion…

I am filled with thoughts…

With nothing empty, it’s all even…

I am glad…

But just short of a grin…

I am sad…

But got no sin…

I am happy

And yes I’m full of giggles…

My shore filled with sparkling shingles…

A mirror once reflected my apathy

And now I don’t give a damn to it any…

But now I plead to thee…

My love… Know me soon…

Time is confusing…

Winds entangling…

Tides low and high…

Show me a sign…

And all would be fine

Lay in my arms

No torcher no pain

Just love my love, is all that you’ll gain

Faith in thee

Faith in me

Trust in thee

Love in me

No glad rags

No occasions

Just love me my love…

And I’ll love thee…!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In fond memories of Capt. Nikhil Jadhav...

Help yourself

Was I...???