In demotion...

I could not decipher the subtle...

Emotions spilled everywhere through the bottle...

I was high in the gutters...

Time running through the middle of my fingers…


I was walking through the rain

Just being insane...

Clothes wet and clinging on to my nave

The water kept draining through my hair...

A gross thought kept clinging on to me, of wanting to be a slave

A slut savaged to grave


I hated yet loved to find myself alone

No place to hide...

A desperate soul...

Wanting to be satisfied...


Heaven ran out

But the Hell came calling…

A sight of a handsome figure

So electrifying...


A face so familiar

Yet unknown

I pondered to think if this, I had known


Straight cut jaw lines

Thin lips... His eyes narrowing

He stood facing me while it was dawning

A suave animal

I wanted to grin, but I was frowning


A dark slender silhouette so crude

I thought of playing rude

One touch would torture the hell out of me...

But still I let the time flee


Arms cut out to perfection

I tried to move out of his attention

My eyes set on him...

I could not resist examining...

A 'V' going down from shoulders to chest to navel...

His posture made him tighten his calves his feet in the gravel...

A spark hit his narrowing eyes...


In the golden light of the Sun

I thought I found a touch so roughly silken

A fantasy coming in real

Nothing could replace this feel...

This moment I knew I could not by anyways seal...


I was testing this animal for his ravage act...

The muscles twisted tight...

I enjoyed the sight...

One pounce would define the end, for the same fact...

That I wanted to fall for his bite...


The end was near I knew…

Minutes flew...

To run… I didn’t want to

To stay… I had to....

My eyes didn’t lose his sight.

A vigil light…

I had to fight…

To enjoy the plight…


He made me go weak in my knees

I wished I wouldn’t freeze

With pain I rattled

To see life's battle

To die while living

To live while dying

To cry while smiling

To smile while crying…


He tore me apart

Sarcasm of dart

My heart falling short of breath

My lungs squeezed to death...


The soul was satisfied

The body in blood and pain lied

Satan roasted the emotion

While heaven watched the death in demotion...

Comments

  1. This is the part I like :
    He made me go weak in my knees

    I wished I wouldn’t freeze

    With pain I rattled

    To see life's battle

    To die while living

    To live while dying

    To cry while smiling

    To smile while crying…

    SO LOVELY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great imagination..
    and awesome work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your work..




    Season’s Greetings!
    You are nominated, you win one vote, if you nominate other poets, you win another vote 4 yourself, in addition, voting helps you exposed to other poets and make new friends in our community. Hope to see you vote
    Please Vote Under This Link

    PS: Hope to See you at potluck week 16 tomorrow…
    We will have a break after week 16, and come back on week 18…
    Blessings!
    Your support means a world to us…
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks jingle :).. yup will definitely vote..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In fond memories of Capt. Nikhil Jadhav...

Help yourself

Was I...???