Wondering...


Feelings.. I doubt I can judge mine,
They change just like the taste of every new sip of a wine...
A slight indifference and a little arrogance in attitude,
I slog here daily for a month's dime...


I realized I slipped into my own cocoon,
With a blot of knowledge for some boon..
Got myself lost in some goons,
Why am I so sure I'm gonna leave this soon??


A place of fake morality,
Robots faking humanity,
In a desperate need of inspiration,
I count my days in fraction..


Deprived of choice,
With eyes moist,
I remind myself not to permit a demise...


Abused emotion,
Loaded with expectation,
A lack of inspiration,
To move out..


I toss here the time,
To while away and make a rhyme,
I call it a crime,
As I lose the knack to make it fine..


Travelling back home
I am reduced to a lump of foam,
Absorbed and saturated,
Wondering how to get motivated..


Faces around - too happy to be true,
Their ears blocked to the reality assuming to get the due,
Pockets filled with crispy rupees,
No time to spend on what they please..


Eyes red with stress,
Succumbed to a puff to de-stress
A smile out of frustration,
Gazing through the closed window for some air of anticipation...


I wonder whats becoming of me
Am I losing the glee?
Or is it time to emancipate the real me??


Or am I just running away to suit myself?
A coward hiding from ones dignity and true self???

Comments

  1. forgive yourself but this is a very normal human reaction and you brought it out nicely in words! thank you for sharing divya.. mine's here- http://fiveloaf.wordpress.com/2010/01/23/painted-hallways/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your genre' of writing...so stop 'Wondering' and keep writing

    ReplyDelete
  3. :)... i will vinit... i am... :).. thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In fond memories of Capt. Nikhil Jadhav...

Help yourself

Was I...???